Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your items. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for Credit only. The piece must be received within 30 days of the purchase date. Credits are valid for one year from the date issued.
How do I return an item?
- Contact Patricia Madeja Studio Jewelry at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you would like to return an item(s) and the reason for your return.
- We will provide you with detailed instructions for the return process.
- You, the customer, are responsible for return shipping costs and insuring the work for the full value of the purchase. If items are NOT insured and are lost or damaged during return shipping, Patricia Madeja Studio Jewelry is not responsible for replacing items nor processing the return for credit.
- We strongly recommend that you carefully repack the item in its original packaging and use a trackable method to mail your return such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
- Once the item is received and deemed to have been unworn and in good condition, you will be issued a Credit, valid for one year. You can use the credit to make another online purchase.
- We understand special and unforeseen circumstances can occur and we will do everything possible to work with you and make your purchase experience as positive as possible. If you would like to discuss the details of a return with us, email email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Return for Adjustment, Resizing, Repair, or Restoration
- Contact Patricia Madeja Studio Jewelry at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you would like to return an item(s) for adjustment, resizing, repair, restoration or refinishing.
- Charges will be assessed on a case by case basis for these additional services.
- Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with retuning the item back to you.
- You are responsible for packaging the item well and insuring the work for the full value of the initial purchase. If items are NOT insured and are lost or damaged during shipping, Patricia Madeja Studio Jewelry is not responsible for replacing items or compensating the loss.
- We want you to enjoy your handcrafted pieces for years to come!
- When you place a special or custom order, you commit to the item. Special orders are outside the scope of regular production or existing works and can be expected to take longer.
- Custom orders are non-returnable (both non-refundable and non-exchangeable from the time the order is placed).
- Custom and special orders require a deposit of ½ the total price.
- We will be happy to work with you and answer any questions about special orders. Email email@example.com to begin the conversation.