Shipping & Delivery
- Items in stock usually ship within 5 days of the order date.
- Made to order items usually ship within 4-6 weeks of the order date. If you need an item urgently, please contact email@example.com and we can let you know what’s possible.
- We ship with UPS. Contact us if you prefer a different carrier.
- Shipping charges are calculated for UPS ground delivery to one address within the contiguous USA. Charges are based on the original price of the item(s) in your order, before sale pricing or other discounts. If you have any questions about shipping charges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping charges include insurance.
- General Shipping Rates are calculated based on the order total:
|Order Total||Shipping Charge|
|$5,000.00 and up||$50.00|
- For expedited shipping please add $15. for 2-Day OR $30. for Overnight to the general shipping rate.
- Once your order has shipped you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email containing your tracking number(s).
- Jewelry over $1,000. requires a signature upon delivery.
- Patricia Madeja Studio Jewelry is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Be sure to save all packaging materials and damaged goods which will be necessary for filing a claim.
- Some works featured on this site are one of a kind pieces and cannot be duplicated. In the event of loss or damage in shipping of a unique piece, we will refund your purchase.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO
Please email for special shipping requirements. Additional charges may apply.
Shipping to Canada
Orders shipped to Canada will be sent via UPS expedited service. Additional charges will apply; we will contact you before your order ships with further details. Canadian customers are responsible for all applicable duties, customs, and taxes.
Orders shipped Internationally will be sent via UPS or USPS expedited service. Additional charges will apply; we will contact you before your order ships with further details. International customers are responsible for all applicable duties, customs, and taxes.